Monday, 21 April 2008

Finally, after a total of 5 1/2 hours in the notebook self-service center, I finally got my notebook fixed!
And also, after a week of being sick and having that dreadful fever, I'm finally better. Unfortunately, Keith's fallen ill. Found out that Luoer was sick too. But she's better now(: I miss u guys....( u all should know who u are (; )
School's a drag. Those long and dreary breaks in between lectures and tutorials. Can't wait for the next end of semester holidays!
GET WELL SOON MY DARLING KEITH WONG!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D